1 Module = 695 euro
After completion of 1 module,
you will pay 600 euro for each
Maximum of 18 students per module!
Om je plaats te bevestigen mag je online
registreren. Klik op 'Registreer nu' onderaan
deze pagina en je wordt doorgelinkt naar ons
online registratie- en betaalsysteem. Je kunt
op verschillende manieren afrekenen, dus
je hoeft niet over een Credit Card te beschikken.
Parkeren in de Zuidparking of Reep.
Beste met de fiets of openbaar vervoer!
Journey through the Fascia System with Rusty Davis > FLEXIBILITY TROUGH RELEASE
Yoga Immersion / Yoga Teacher Training 4 x 50-hour Modules
Yoga and Movement through the fascia perspective
Join Rusty Davis for one or more Modules of this Yoga Immersion / Yoga Teacher Training! Taking a look at yoga, movement and relaxation from the fascia perspective. This training is for students and teachers of Yoga or any other movement discipline who would like to continue development in movement arts and yoga. This training is also for students of LIFE with an interest in tension release and the power of relaxation! Aren't we all?
This immersion / teacher training works with modules, feel free to do one or all of them, there is no particular order for the modules. You will receive a manual for each module. If you are interested to teach, there will be plenty of opportunity to practice teaching in a safe setting. If you are not interested to teach, you just practice, no obligations whatsoever. You will receive a diploma from the Art of Release Yoga Continuing Education system through Yoga Alliance. Your minds, bodies and breath system will change in a positive way!
We start with Module - FLEXIBILITY THROUGH RELEASE - on Friday January 11th 2019!
Module - FLEXIBILITY THROUGH RELEASE – 50 hours
- Learn to release trension from lower back, hips, neck, shoulders, chest and the back of the legs, leaving you feeling more open and flexible.
- Learn about the Deep Core Lines of the fascia system. Learn to open op areas that are blocked, learn to gain back your strength through awareness of the core.
- Pracitce focusing on the breath-mind connection through specific breathing techniques.
- Practice releasing diaphragmatic tension to enable deep and full breathing.
- Learn about the Lung and Heart Meridian Lines through Yin and Hatha Yoga.
- Learn about the Immune and Cardiovascular System.
- Learn how to release the PSOAS muscle on yourself and on others.
- Practice Yoga Nidra and Somatic releases.
After completing this Module, you will:
- feel more freedom and less tension in the lower back, hips, neck, shoulders, chest and the back of the legs
- be given sequences and practice Yin & Hatha Yoga variations and pranayama for calmness and focus.
- have a deeper understanding of how, what and why your breath, Immune system and Cardiovascular system are so important and how to strengthen them naturally.
- have received and have learned how to give PSOAS Release work.
- have studied and be able to incorporate a combination of Hatha and Yin Yoga techniques that release the body and can be used in many life situations at home, work or in the studio.
- have learned to see common posture patterns that cause pain and see common breathing patterns that can limit us.
We will allow a maximum of 18 students for each module.
As I learn about myself and study many forms of Yoga, I weave this knowledge into a class that is fun, energetic and uplifting. My dharma is for you to walk away with knowledge that will empower your yoga practice and life.
I get inspiration from teachers like Dharma Mittra, Noah Maze, BKS Inyengar, Pattabhi Jois, Thomas Meyers, Sarah Powers, Osho and SN Goenka to name a few. This knowledge is powerful, unique and I strive to pass on this inspiration with methods that are clear and is safe.
I have been teaching Transformational Breathwork for 5 years and developed a style from many different breathwork and yoga practices. I love showing this gift to everyone. I hope this love is passed on so people can live with more peace, harmony, awareness, joy and less suffering.
I have been teaching for 15 years and practicing for 27 years. I offer Teacher Trainings, workshops, retreats and personalized service through mentor programs and Transformation through Breathwork. I hope to see you soon. Namaste
11-01-2019 van 9.00 tot 11.30
11-01-2019 van 14.00 tot 21.00
12-01-2019 van 12.30 tot 19.30
13-01-2019 van 9.00 tot 18.00
18-01-2019 van 9.00 tot 11.30
18-01-2019 van 14.00 tot 21.00
19-01-2019 van 12.30 tot 19.30
20-01-2019 van 9.00 tot 18.00